Whether you're an individual needing representation or an employer who wants to stay compliant, we'll help you understand workplace laws pertaining to discrimination, harassment and retaliation.
Are you an employee who feels that your overtime or other wage and hour rights have been violated? If you're seeking redress or compensation for unfair wage payment, we are the firm to talk to.
Since our founding nearly 12 years ago, Starzyk & Associates, P.C. has been committed to helping both employers and employees navigate their employment disputes. From the most basic litigation matters to complex class actions, we offer experience, creative solutions, and a client-centered focus to solving problems.
Our practice concentrates in the following areas:
- Overtime claims and other wage and hour law violations
- Commercial litigation
- Wrongful termination claims
- Discrimination based on age, gender, race, national origin, disability, religion, or pregnancy
- Unfair Competition and trade secrets, including non-compete contracts
- Leaves of absence
- Whistleblower lawsuits, including the Texas Whistleblower Protection Act, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, and Qui Tam provisions of the Federal Civil False Claims Act
- Administrative proceedings before the Department of Labor and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- Severance packages, including contract disputes and ERISA retaliation claims
- Executive compensation